Re: [idvusers] help with Blue Marble Images and IDV codebase

Hi Don, an update:

I changed my code from

ImageRGBDisplayable.setData( myField );

ImageRGBDisplayable.loadData( myField );

and now I DO see my image. I got the idea from the idv class ImageControl, which maintains an ImageRGBDisplayable instance and calls loadData on it.

Alas the original color scheme does not seem to have been preserved, as it was in the case of the VisAD code, i.e. using just Visad objects, none from IDV. How do I get my ImageRGBDisplayable to preserve my source color palette?

Stuart