Re: [idvusers] IDV formula problems: available math functions & debugging?

  • To: "Tom Whittaker" <whittaker@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [idvusers] IDV formula problems: available math functions & debugging?
  • From: "Rich Signell" <rsignell@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 17:32:47 -0400
Tom,

Using

log(max_data(field,.00001))/2.302585092994

worked like a charm, first time!

Thanks,

-Rich

(BTW, "field" could be replaced by anything that isn't a recognized
function.  It's just the name that appears in IDV, and you then have
to click to associate a particular variable.)

--
Dr. Richard P. Signell   (508) 457-2229
USGS, 384 Woods Hole Rd.