Re: [idvusers] grouping netCDF files

German,

Did you ever get an answer to your question? Also, I think IDV can deal with GRIB-2 data. The LAPS system is producing GRIB-2 files, and it is easy to add other LAPS variables to that output. The GRIB files are consolidated by analysis valid time under /data1/wrf/laps/FL_15/lapsprd/gr2.

Brent

Escallon, German wrote:

Hi All,

We have several data coming to our servers in netCDF format. I am able to use IDV to display each of these files if I load them individually, but this isn’t very useful to create loops since each file represents a different time. Does anyone know how to group multiple netCDF files and display them as a single data source?

**Germán Escallón**

//Research Assistant//

Advanced Weather Information Systems Laboratory

University of North Florida

g.escallon@xxxxxxx <mailto:g.escallon@xxxxxxx>

(904) 994-0197