Re: Example DataChooser plugin source code?

Hi Eric-

Eric Davies wrote:
I had a homebrew DataChooser working in an earlier version of IDL (pre plugin).

Does that no longer work?  If we broke something, let us know.

I'm now trying rewire the code to be a plug-in.
An example or two would be most appreciated.

If you make a JAR file with the choosers.xml and the
Java classes (with the the correct directory structure
mimicking the package), you should  be all set.  Then
with use the -plugin or -installplugin command line option
to us it.

Don
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/donm