Re: no animation of my images

Hi-

Saif Alketbi wrote:

I am a new IDV user,

Welcome!

I have installed IDV on al Linux OS, and I am reading some old weather
data from our weather radars.

What is the format of these data?

My problem is trying to make an animation,  I display multiple images,
but the system does not animate them,

I'm guessing that you are reading in each file as a separate data
source, and displaying each one separately.  If that is the case,
then the IDV behavior is to show images with one time on all
time steps.  Currently, we don't have a way to merge them all
together in the display.

Instate it displays them all as one image, and so I don't get the
animation.

Depending on the data format, you might be able to load in multiple
files as one data source.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Which version of the IDV are you using?

Don