Re: Linux

Hi  all

I have been running successfully IDV under Suse 9.3 for a long time and am just changing to Suse 10.1 now (appears to work well also here). The GUI is Gnome.

Cheers, HP

Rodrigo Sanchez wrote:
Hi All...
  I have successfully tested over Mandriva 10,10.2,2006 and 2007 ...

  Rodrigo
  DGF, U. de Chile

Hi Robert-

Robert Reed wrote:
Just wondering what flavours of linux IDV is comfortable working with?

I have a spare machine in the office and I am tempted to put a linux
install on the drive. I wouldn`t mind running Ubuntu, simply because
it is not bloated with unessacary stuff!

I have Mandrake 10 and FC5 disks floating around too, should they be
better with IDV.
We run on FC5 and FC6.  Officially, we only support Fedora
because that's all we have in the office to test on.  I
think others have tried other flavors with success.

Please chime in if you are running something other than Fedora.

Don
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/donm