Re: making a value transparent in the 3d color filled plan view

Hi Roderick-

Pearson, Roderick R wrote:
I am still having trouble with making a value transparent in the 3d color filled plan view. I edit the color table by using by setting the transparency to 100% and clicking on the breakpoint triangle and clicking on apply. With or without the auto update clicked. I can make 90% of the color bar 100% transparent but still nothing. What can be done?

Transparency does not work with color filled contours.  I'll
add it to the bugs list.

Don
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/donm
        "Time makes everyone interesting, even YOU!"