IDV at American Meteorological Society meeting in San Diego, Jan

Hi All-

If you will be attending the American Meteorological Society
(AMS) meeting next week in San Diego, stop by the Unidata booth
in the exhibit hall (booth # 416 & 515) and say hi to IDV
developer Jeff McWhirter.  Jeff will be showing off the new
features of version 1.2 beta 1.

Don
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/donm
"There's someone in my head, but it's not me"    Roger Waters