Re: support for IDV 1.2 on MacOS X 10.4

Hi John-

I'm coming in a little late on this, but....

John C Cartwright wrote:
I'm a little confused about support on MacOS 10.4. I have java 1.5 installed, but it's unclear to me whether Java3D is built into it or available separately. IDV 1.2 doesn't seem to work as is.

What is the symptom?

Can someone clarify for me?

Are you running through WebStart or using the InstallAnywhere
version?

Don
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/donm
        "Time makes everyone interesting, even YOU!"