batch mode for idv?

Hi there,

I saw some early versions of the integrated data viewer
and it looked pretty nice then, but it has really matured
over the past few years.  It's great that the public now has
access to this product!

So far I've skimmed some of the user's guides and FAQs
and I haven't seen an answer to this question, so I thought
I'd post it  (I'm gathering data for a presentation about the
future of visualization tools for the air quality modeling
community).  My question is:

- is there a batch mode for the idv or is it a totally interactive tool?

- if it's currently only interactive, are there any plans to make
  a batch mode available?

The reason I'm asking is that in my community of air quality
modelers, we often want to generate a suite of plots for
each model run that we do.  Currently, we use our tool
PAVE for this, which supports batch and interactive modes.
The idv is more sophisticated than PAVE, and it would be
great if you can define a suite of plots to generate and you
could tell it to go do that.

Thanks!

Alison Eyth
Carolina Environmental Program