[idvdevelopers] IDV Steering Telecon Poll

Hi all,

It has been several months since we last had a call. I will be taking over
as chair from Jim. If you no longer want to be a part of this committee,
let me know (but I hope you'll all stay on!). I've given us time choices
over the last 3 weeks in October. The poll should adjust to your time zone
based on the time zone your IP address resolves to.

http://doodle.com/8zs77vh9ypfhbis6

Here are some topics we will discuss:

-Things the developers are planning for the next release
-Anything the developers want us to test prior to the next release
-Screencasts
-Any further suggestions from committee members for refinement of recently
released progressive disclosure and related features
-See if Jeff Weber will walk us through his educational case studies in
RAMADDA
-Brian Mapes - point data
-Anything else committee members want to bring up

Looking forward to the call,

Marty
Martin A. Baxter, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Meteorology
Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
Central Michigan University
Office phone: (989) 774-2055
http://people.cst.cmich.edu/baxte1ma