Re: [gembud] Community Supported GEMPAK: an Update

Jennifer, Daryl, Unidata, and all others involved,

I would just like to say a big Thank You for all your work to continue to
support the GEMPAK community as much as possible.  As you all know there
are still many of us who use and depend on this diverse set of tools, and
your efforts are very much appreciated.

Thank You for all that you do!

Best,
-Mike