[gembud] Unidata is looking for a Software Developer

from https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/blogs/news/entry/unidata-is-looking-for-a5

The Unidata Program Center is hiring! We are looking for a scientific
software developer to join our team in creating and maintaining software
and data services to support the geosciences.

As part of the University Corporation for Atmospheric Research (UCAR) in
Boulder, CO, Unidata offers competitive salaries and great benefits. UCAR
was selected as one of the Best Companies to Work For in Colorado. Simply
put, Unidata is a great place to work. Unidata's team environment provides
high levels of autonomy and responsibility with great opportunity to excel
individually and contribute to the team's success.

We are looking for a software developer to help us help our community of
scientists access the Earth system science data that fuels their research.
You'll collaborate with other Unidata developers to test, support,
maintain, and develop Unidata software products and real-time data streams.
You will work closely with end-users and other Unidata developers to
identify community needs for software and data, and participate in
Unidata’s efforts to meet those needs. This position will focus on
development of and support for the *AWIPS* package.

For a detailed job description see the official posting at
https://ucar.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm?fuseaction=app.jobinfo&jobid=218591&company_id=15947&version=1&source=ONLINE&jobOwner=992748&aid=1

For more information on UCAR and the application process, go to:
http://ucarcareers.silkroad.com/