Re: [gembud] Gempak-7.4.5.deb installation

All,
Well...a little more analysis and search gave me some bad news.  I found a Csh
script with nice details on the different applications and the variable
pointing to the directory I had found.   There is a lot missing.
Shall I post the make.out file here?
Paul

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S7.
<!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
        {font-family:"Cambria Math";
        panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
        {font-family:Calibri;
        panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
        {font-family:Tahoma;
        panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
        {margin:0in;
        margin-bottom:.0001pt;
        font-size:12.0pt;
        font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
        {mso-style-priority:99;
        color:blue;
        text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
        {mso-style-priority:99;
        color:purple;
        text-decoration:underline;}
        {mso-style-priority:99;
        margin:0in;
        margin-bottom:.0001pt;
        font-size:12.0pt;
        font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;}
p.xmsonormal, li.xmsonormal, div.xmsonormal
        {mso-style-name:x_msonormal;
        mso-style-priority:99;
        margin:0in;
        margin-bottom:.0001pt;
        font-size:12.0pt;
        font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;}
span.EmailStyle19
        {mso-style-type:personal;
        font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
        color:#1F497D;}
span.EmailStyle20
        {mso-style-type:personal;
        font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
        color:#1F497D;}
span.EmailStyle21
        {mso-style-type:personal;
        font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
        color:#1F497D;}
span.EmailStyle22
        {mso-style-type:personal-reply;
        font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
        color:#1F497D;}
.MsoChpDefault
        {mso-style-type:export-only;
        font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
        {size:8.5in 11.0in;
        margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
        {page:WordSection1;}
-->-------- Original message --------From: "Paul H. Lewis" <phldml3@xxxxxxx>
Date: 12/19/18  10:57 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: 'gembud' <gembud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [gembud] Gempak-7.4.5.deb installation
All, Well I have somewhat good news.  It looks like I might have compiled the
source successfully.  At least the system didn’t crash. One tutorial stated I
should be able to run gdplot from the command line.  But I get an error when I
try that, stating that gdplot can’t be found.  I haven’t found gdplot in the
directory structure yet, but I have found other apps like alist (I think that
was it!).  Anyway, I think maybe my problem is that paths and environmental
variables may be off. Does that sound reasonable? Paul  From: Tyle, Kevin R