[gembud] Question Regarding the Installation of GEMPAK on Mac OS X High Sierra

To Whom It May Concern,

My name is Sam Luthi, and I am a senior in meteorology at Iowa State
University. For one of my projects this semester, I will need to use
GEMPAK, and would like to have it on my MacBook Pro.

I attempted to follow the guide on the website, but the instructions are
for operating systems that are long out of date. I was hoping that someone
could direct me toward a guide for installing GEMPAK on High Sierra, if at
all possible.

Thank you!

Respectfully,
Sam Luthi

--
Sam Luthi
Iowa State University | Meteorology & Mathematics