Re: [gembud] [ldm-users] [noaaport] puerto rico

  • To: Mike Zuranski <zuranski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gembud] [ldm-users] [noaaport] puerto rico
  • From: Gilbert Sebenste <gilbert@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2017 21:23:02 +0000
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
I am kidding about the ID: it’s TSJU, not TJSU. But, yes, the TDWR is back up
and running.

Now, your guess is as good as mine as to when they replace TJUA…

Gilbert

Gilbert Sebenste
Staff Meteorologist

Environmental Health and Safety
Labs for Wellness 154 | DeKalb, Illinois 60115
815-753-5492
gilbert@xxxxxxx<mailto:gilbert@xxxxxxx>
http://weather.admin.niu.edu<http://weather.admin.niu.edu/>

Everyone. Home. Safely.