From: zuranski.wx@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:zuranski.wx@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mike
Zuranski
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2017 3:52 PM
To: Gilbert Sebenste <gilbert@xxxxxxx>
Cc: Patrick L. Francis <wxprofessor@xxxxxxxxx>; LDM
<ldm-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Unidata gembud <gembud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
NOAAPORT <noaaport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [ldm-users] [noaaport] puerto rico

On Thu, Nov 2, 2017 at 3:46 PM, Gilbert Sebenste
<gilbert@xxxxxxx<mailto:gilbert@xxxxxxx>> wrote:
TJSU (TDWR San Juan) is back online, it came back later on Halloween day. Since
the TDWR does better than the military radars, they were turned off.

You're kidding me.  I had just, literally minutes prior, finished the scripting
to make those images.   /Sigh

It's good to hear the TDWR is back up though.  Yes, that is far better than the
other two were.

Mike Zuranski
Meteorology Support Analyst
College of DuPage - Nexlab