Re: [gembud] puerto rico

Yes, definitely better than the nothing they had before.

In addition to the N0R and N0S products, I noticed a N1P product but it seems to only come in at the top of each hour. But those are the only ones I see from either site.

I'm guessing they discontinued sending more from the morning test with JRV as i'm showing the same... for PBQ there is one N1P, and no new N3P products have been added.. so maybe they thought at the beginning they were going to send more and had a hiccup, or decided that's all we / they need :) But to ease your concerns, looks the same over here :)

PBQ has been pretty stable most of the day, hopefully JRV will be the same :)