Re: [gembud] [GEMPAK #MGD-944158]: GDVINT: [GDVINT -15] Grid size is too large.

Hi Michael,

A reference to 2014012812_presvcord.gem exists in my working directory, but
it contains 0 grids:

GRID FILE: /home/rconnelly/Gempak_Scripts/2014012812_presvcord.gem

 GRID NAVIGATION:
      UNKNOWN GRID NAVIGATION
 GRID ANALYSIS BLOCK:
      UNKNOWN ANALYSIS TYPE

 Number of grids in file:     0

 Maximum number of grids in file:   5000

 [GDU 2]  Did not find any matching grids.

Here is the gdinfo for the input file I'm using for GDVINT:

GRID FILE: /home/rconnelly/Gempak_Scripts/2014012812_rap.gem

 GRID NAVIGATION:
     PROJECTION:          LCC
     ANGLES:                25.0   -95.0    25.0
     GRID SIZE:          451 337
     LL CORNER:              16.28   -126.14
     UR CORNER:              55.48    -57.38

 GRID ANALYSIS BLOCK: