Re: [gembud] edititing tabless,,

It looks to me as if you need two more spaces before the 49.66,
GEMPAK tables have fixed width columns.

On 11/02/2016 01:31 AM, Jeff Lake wrote:
good morning.. I may have stumbled on a bug in Gempak7.3.0

I edited the $ GEMTBL/stns/geog.tbl primarily the Michigan line so my
map would be centered on MI..

here is the new line

GLSE    GREATLAKES           43.25  -85.00   37.90  -98.37 49.66  -73.13 nps

and the desired results for color enhanced IR

http://sats.theweathercenter.net/glse/ceir/latest.png

but I get Invalid Graphics Area on visual