[gembud] status update

Please note in the 2010 AWIPS II status update:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/blogs/news/entry/november_2010_status_update_nawips

It was stated that "Existing command-line GEMPAK scripts should continue to function using data from the AWIPS II database."

Has this functionality been implemented yet?

In discussions for years prior to the announcement of AWIPS II, there were several mentions that functionality would be transferable... This was assured because some of us have... (well I don't want to mention how many years :o| ) of forumlas and scripts in use with GEMPAK, and much of that functionality is not available in the AWIPS II docs that I can easily find. It seemed prudent to ask :)

cheers,

--patrick

Patrick L. Francis
Vice President of Research & Development
AerisWeather.com

http://aerisweather.com
http://modelweather.com