Re: [gembud] White background when generating products

Hi Mark,

I have moved black to the top of the file of coltbl.tbl and I am still getting
that white background shown on http://184.173.121.195/rad.gif
<http://184.173.121.195/rad.gif>. This randomly happened, when I started
generating .gifs it was using the black background and displaying data.