From: gembud-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <gembud-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on
behalf of Robert Mullenax <Robert.Mullenax@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2016 2:14 PM
To: gembud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gembud] changing gvcord and glevel of parameter

It seems like I should be able to do this, but going through the various gd
programs I can't figure out how. ECMWF reanalysis data has 2 meter temps and 10
meter winds, but when decoded it comes as gvcord of none and glevel of 0. How
can I transform that to gvcord=hght and glevel= 2 and 10
as it is in NCEP data? I need to do this in order for a gdvint script to work
correctly.

Thanks,
Robert Mullenax

Robert Mullenax