Re: [gembud] Template 4.15 not defined

For gembud subscribers, this problem was reported for 5.11 and updating to
the latest tables did not seem to fix it.  I have confirmed that the grib2
message decodes correctly using the latest 7.2 build of dcgrib2.  There are
too many changes between 5.11 and 7.2 for me to guess at what caused the
problem, but the fix is simply to update to the latest (always a good idea).

Michael James
Unidata Program Center
Boulder, CO