Re: [gembud] GDATTIM error again

On your second question:

On different users it would be the environment is not set properly for that
user in .bash_profile

On your first question, place the gdtopo in the appropriate location and
specify it properly.. for example, here is a script that will run it for you
using your latest specifications, simply change it for your needs:

http://modelweather.com/files/patrick/ucdavis/topo.csh

Here is what the topo looks like using your specifications run with the above
script:

http://modelweather.com/files/patrick/ucdavis/topo.gif

good luck :)

cheers,

--patrick

Patrick L. Francis

Vice President of Research & Development

Aeris Weather

 <http://aerisweather.com/> http://aerisweather.com/

 <http://modelweather.com/> http://modelweather.com/

 <http://facebook.com/wxprofessor/> http://facebook.com/wxprofessor/