From: Patrick L. Francis <wxprofessor@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2015 4:37 PM
To: Pettee, Warren; gembud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [gembud] Using GEMPAK for Real-time exercise

Hello,

Does anyone have any suggestions on using GEMPAK/N-AWIPS to facilitate a
real-time severe weather exercise?

familiarize yourself here:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/gempak/tutorial/

level 3 data will work fine.. check your Gemenviron, or if using scripts edit
for the appropriate tree [Smile]

cheers,

--patrick

Patrick L. Francis
Vice President of Research & Development
Media Logic Group
Now AerisWeathe
http://www.medialogicgroup.com
http://www.hamweather.com