Re: [gembud] GEMPAK on CentOS 7

Steve,

I built GEMPAK 7.1.0 on CentOS 7 64 bit and from what I remember, there were no issues, compiled out of the box. Which kind of surprised me, because there are a LOT of changes between CentOS 6.x and CentOS 7.

I did have to add in values for GARPHOME and GARP_PATH to the Gemenviron file to get garp to run, but as far as I can tell it's running fine.

Pete