[gembud] NMap2 on Ubuntu

Hello again,

(Got one more question after this one, sorry about the inundation of emails)

I have installed all of the fonts that Ubuntu is lacking to run the nprogs,
thus those errors no longer appear. But has anyone tried to access NMap2 from
Ubuntu and noticed that the product selection interface is very..
temperamental? The list boxes get smaller and smaller as you move through
subsequent categories, and when you go back to select another product, the menu
is stuck in its collapsed state. Only solution at that point is to restart
NMap. Is there another X-11 library aside from the fonts that Ubuntu needs?

(Our lab computers are running Ubuntu now.. I'm assuming to stop student
complaints about the interface and lack of Chrome.)

Thanks again,

-Warren