[gembud] Warning Decoding Problems

Hi,

I'm having trouble specifically with warning polygons, but it seems to be
anything in the storm directory in the GEMDATA location. I can confirm that LDM
is recieving the products and that it is attempting to decode (a _warn.gem file
is generated) but GEMPAK will not render the polygons and when I specifically
identify a polygon file in GPMAP, it cannot be read.

Has anyone experienced a similar issue? All other products seem to be decoded
fine. I have linked my decoders to a decoders folder that is in the same
directory as data, along with a util directory with the craft move script.

Thanks,

-Warren

Warren Pettee
Undergraduate - Meteorology
Department of Geography and Earth Sciences
9201 University City Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28223
wpettee@xxxxxxxx | 336.257.9239