[gembud] Issue Compiling GEMPAK on OS X Mavericks

I'm trying to compile GEMPAK on OS X Mavericks. I have Xcode, Command Line
Tools, MacPorts, all the prerequisites installed, and I'm sourcing it
correctly. It still fails to build. I have a copy of my Make file if anyone
wants to see it. It's throwing all sorts of off the wall issues I've never seen
before.

Did it on both an iMac and MacBook Pro with the same results.

Worked flawlessly on CentOS 6.

I'm also about to beta test Yosemite on both Macs if someone wants me to try to
compile on Yosemite.

Any help would be deeply appreciated.

Thanks!

Nathan Parker