[gembud] Looking to hire Gempak/NEXRAD wizards

Hey Gembud folks!  Iâm not sure if this is frowned upon or not, but weâre
trying to hire a guru for a full-time job working with Gempak and raw NEXRAD
data in general, and Iâm not sure where else to go ð

Weâre a small company with dev offices in Portland, OR, and weâre willing to
pay well, and pay relocation fees.  We produce a really popular mobile app
called MyRadar, and weâd like to really step up development on the appâ but we
need some really smart guys to do it.  Itâs a really cool opportunity to work
with a small group doing really new and inventive things ð

If thereâs anyone out there in Gembud land who might be interested in at least
learning more, email us back at gembud@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:gembud@xxxxxxxxxxx> !

Again, my apologies if this is a frowned-upon practice â