From: James Murakami [tenki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2013 3:32 PM
To: Tyle, Kevin R
Cc: Stonie R. Cooper; Unidata gembud
Subject: Re: [gembud] Nmap2 problem on Mac OS X 10.6.8

Hi Kevin,

Not the most convenient way to go, but your suggestion of using the
command line option for restoring a spf file works. Thank you.

Michael James said he'd investigate the matter, but your email sounds
like it won't be a simple corrective solution.

James

James Murakami
Staff Meteorologist/Student Affairs
Department of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
University of California, Los Angeles
405 Hilgard Ave.
Los Angeles, CA  90095-1565

    e-mail: tenki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx