Re: [gembud] Plotting Convective Area Outlook

Phil - the COs are still coming out in RedBook, but they are also
distributed in GRIB format.  I believe the GRIB bulletins start with "LDIZ".

This gives you more flexibility than the RedBook formatted graphics, as
the RedBook never was fully utilized by NOAA.

Stonie