[gembud] SFMAP Peak Wind Speed decoding problem

Hello,

It appears I am having trouble decoding the PWSP parameter for metar data.  I
can plot and view other variables in sfmap, but Peak Wind speed along with
other peak variables are evading me.  I have tried following the directions in
the post.

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/mailing_lists/archives/gembud/2010/msg00097.html

However, I have run into problems trying to follow these directions
the file which needs to be modified
"gempak/source/bridge/mt/mtfint.f"

does not exsist in that directory or anywhere on my system.

When I run sflist for the PWSP, I simply get -9999 for all the sites.  I set my
area to kansas which should contain peak wind speeds today 2013 07 07,  but I
get nothing.

Any help would be appreciated,
Charles