Re: [gembud] NARR conversion to height coordinates?

Hi Peter,

To covert the pressure to AGL using GDVINT I think you need to add the surface
file to the NARR first. You can download the surface file from the NOMADS site
(http://nomads.ncdc.noaa.gov/data/narr). It is called AWIPS32-fixed.grb.
Convert that to GEMPAK and then add it to the NARR GEMPAK file and then try to
convert it. I'm not 100 percent that will work, but it worked for me when I got
that same error.

Josh