Re: [gembud] Gempak in a VM?

Hi Neil,

We've played around with a VM that contains a number of Unidata software packages, and gave it out on a thumb drive at the Triennial Workshop in July. I'll need to get a copy to you somehow if you want to take a look. Alas, it won't contain GARP, that package is gone permanently from Unidata.

Michael