Re: [gembud] gempak 6.6 build problem

That was the problem.  Thanks for pointing me to the fix.

On 04/30/2012 08:55 AM, daryl herzmann wrote:
Hi Mark,

Check out:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/support/help/MailArchives/gempak/msg06075.html

daryl

On Mon, 30 Apr 2012, Mark Tucker wrote:

I'm attempting to build gempak 6.6 on Linux (Ubuntu 10.04) but ran into a
problem.  I have  update the Gemenviron.profile file for my system only
changing the values for NAWIPS and GEMDATA.  After sourcing the file I run
"make all>&  make.out".  The process immediately stops and the only thing in
the make.out file is this one line:

"make: *** /software/gempak/GEMPAK6.6.0/config/: Is a directory.  Stop."

I fell like I'm having a dumb spell because I've probably built Gempak over
100 times but I'm not seeing why this is happing.  Any help would be
appreciated.

--
Mark Tucker
Systems Administrator