Re: [gembud] Old upperair in newer gempak?

Good thing no one replied to my query.
It was indeed a dingbat question and I'd hate to think someone spent any time
with it.

I was fooled yet again by NSHARP's Load menu item 'Archive Files'.  I was using
it to navigate and open an old upperair.gem file.  Chiz told me long ago that
'Archive' doesn't really mean one of my gempak formated upperair files I may
have saved for later access.

Instead, for gempak decoded upperair files that I've got socked away somewhere
on my disk, I need to use the Load menu item 'Observed Soundings', which will
provide a 'File' menu with 'BROWSE' included for perusing local .gem files.

Thanks again, Chiz.  You continue to whisper to me from the depths of time and
the cobwebs of my mind.

-Neil

---
Neil Smith  neils@xxxxxxxx   979.845.6272
Comp. Sys. Mngr., Atmospheric Sciences, TAMU