Re: [gembud] Strange NMAP2 Sat Issue with 6.4.0

Matthew,

The NET (Standard Echo Tops) selection in the SAT menu should *not* be showing up - it is from the new NIDS product descriptions added for the RAD menu. I tested these NIDS descriptions against the SAT menu hierarchy and didn't see any bugs like the one you're describing, so if you could send me the output of

find $SAT -type d -print

it will help me figure out the problem you're having and get a solution out to you.

Michael James
Unidata