Re: [gembud] Global GEMGLB.NTS

Jeff,

The first source release of 6.4.0 was missing the file 'gemglb.nts' in
$GEMPAK/nts/

This was an unfortunate oversight on my part which I corrected as soon
as I could but it seems you grabbed the source before that time.

The file is available at
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/gempak/gemglb.nts for those who
find it missing.

-Michael