[gembud] Erroneous Stations -- How to properly update tables

I've noticed that there are a few stations with similar identifiers that are
causing problems with our plots (e.g. WHP -- in Los Angeles which is also Heath
Point in Quebec)
The temperature of 102 stands out like a sore thumb on days like today.

Aside from removing the entry in systns.tbl/sfmetar_sa.tbl is there anything I
need to do to "refresh" the tables?  I seem to remember there was such a
command, but can't seem to find it in my notes or in the mailing list
archives...

Is there a way to update the station without simply deleting it?  The lat/lon
looks good in all of the other tables for WHP (in Quebec)

Thanks in advance for any guidance here...

Phil Birnie