[gembud] Attention Kevin

Attention Kevin T,

Could you shoot me an email and let me know when's a good time you can look at
my nmap2 issue? I lost your email address recently during a contacts glitch.

Thanks!

Nathan Parker

WeatherBug Backyard Support

This message (including any attachments) is a confidential and privileged
communication of
AWS Convergence Technologies, Inc. and intended only for the addressee. Any
unauthorized use,
distribution or copying of this message (or any attachment) is prohibited. If
you are not the
addressee or a person authorized to receive messages for the addressee, you
have received this
message in error. In that case, please delete this message and call us at
301-250-4000 so that we
can correct our records in order to avoid this mistake in the future. Thank you.