Re: [gembud] Nmap2 segmentation fault

Hi Brian,

Funny . .. I noticed the exact same thing today, and like you I had just recently updated my FC14 x64 system. So I think we have hit upon one of the updates as a likely culprit. I rebuilt my entire GEMPAK6.2.0 installation but the problem persists.

--Kevin

Kevin Tyle, Systems Administrator               **********************
Dept. of Atmospheric & Environmental Sciences   ktyle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
University at Albany, ES-235                    518-442-4578 (voice)
1400 Washington Avenue                          518-442-5825 (fax)
Albany, NY 12222                                **********************