[gembud] Problem opening certain models in nmap2

Hello,

I've been having problems opening certain models in nmap2, whenever I
click over the date in the data source window the application crashes
with the following message:
TI_DAYM:  WARNING:  Invalid month =            0
which gets repeated several times.

I'm running Gempak 6.2.0, and it appears that this used to be a bug
per this message (
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/support/help/MailArchives/gempak/msg05736.html
), but apparently theres no follow-up to this particular support
request...

The models that fail to open in nmap2 are locally generated and
decoded with dcgrib2 and have both analysis and forecasts in the same
.gem file, however they do work fine in CLI programs (gdinfo, gdplot3,
...).

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Best Regards,
                Guilherme O. Chagas