Re: [gembud] DCLSFC synoptic decoder

Kwan,

I dont know if this will help, because the site (still) is only in
portuguese.

But here you can find and search our list with met. stations, and the
interface has an option to generate a list in the GEMPAK format (both
synop and metar).

http://bancodedados.cptec.inpe.br/tabelaestacoes/faces/consultapais.jsp

Just click on "todas as estacoes", "visualizar" and choose the output
format at the bottom of the list.

Cheers,
Waldenio.