[gembud] gdbiint Segmentation Fault - GEMPAK6.2.0 on Centos 5.5 i386

I am trying to run $GEMEXE/gdbiint on some grids I created from gdradr
and gdcfil. However, when running gdbiint I end up with a "Segmentation
Fault".

Attached are my gdradr and gdcfil scripts.

GEMPAK-GDBIINT>l

GDFILE   = ruc.gem

GDOUTF   = usptype.gem

GFUNC    = tmpk

GLEVEL   = 30:0

GVCORD   = pdly

GDATTIM  = f000

GDNUM    =

 GEMPAK-GDBIINT>r

  Building interpolation array for  4750 columns  3020 rows

Segmentation fault

I checked gdb for where the problem lies.

(gdb) file /usr/nawips/GEMPAK/os/linux/bin/gdbiint
(gdb) run

Starting program: /usr/nawips/GEMPAK6.2.0/os/linux/bin/gdbiint

Detaching after fork from child process 30703.

Creating process: gplt for queue 16744448

GDFILE    Grid file                         usptype.gem

GDOUTF    Output grid file                  usptype.gem

GFUNC     Scalar grid
mask(slt(tmpc,0),rain2@0%none)

GLEVEL    Grid level                        2

GVCORD    Grid vertical coordinate          hght

GDATTIM   Grid date/time                    f000

GDNUM     Grid numbers                      LIST

Parameters requested: GDFILE,GDOUTF,GFUNC,GLEVEL,GVCORD,GDATTIM,GDNUM.

GEMPAK-GDBIINT>restore gdbiint.nts

GEMPAK-GDBIINT>l

GDFILE   = /usr/nawips/GEMPAK/../radar_testing/usptype/ruc.gem

GDOUTF   = usptype.gem

GFUNC    = tmpk

GLEVEL   = 30:0

GVCORD   = pdly

GDATTIM  = f000

GDNUM    =

GEMPAK-GDBIINT>r

  Building interpolation array for  4750 columns  3020 rows

0x080568d6 in gr_ltln (kx=@0xbfffcc68, ky=@0xbfffcc4c, rlat=0x85af520,
rlon=0x81dec20, iret=@0xbfffcc7c) at grltln.f:40

40                      rlon (k) = fi

(gdb)

Anyone have any ideas why would this occur?

Could this possibly be a bounds error which would be similar to the
nex2gini bug in GEMPAK5.11.4 especially since it references kx and ky?

Thanks.

Andrew Little

Weather Systems Analyst

Universal Weather & Aviation