Re: [gembud] Thanks !!

On 11/15/2010 2:07 PM, Jeff Lake - Admin wrote:
why do you want to override the SPC stuff??
and what SPC stuff ??
>Where was the stuff to override the SPC items in 5.11.xx? I still can't locate those scripts to do that.
>
>Dan Trigona.

I don't want my products to say "SPC" or "Storm Prediction Center" or anything that IDs a product as federally issued to avoid confusion in the mind of Joe Sixpack, that's why. I'm trying to get a site started called Severe Weather Unit and I think it might be nice to say that instead of the SPC branded stuff.