Re: [gembud] GDDIAG - MASK FUNCTION BUG?

You're welcome, Evan!

I think the bug comes from the subroutine $GEMPAK/source/gemlib/dp/dppgrb.f. There needs to be a test for missing data at all grid points. Perhaps this has already been corrected @ NCEP after v5.11.4, but for now I have attached a new version which fixes the problem, with the previous version also attached.

--Kevin

Kevin Tyle, Systems Administrator               **********************
Dept. of Atmospheric & Environmental Sciences   ktyle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
University at Albany, ES-235                    518-442-4578 (voice)
1400 Washington Avenue                          518-442-5825 (fax)
Albany, NY 12222                                **********************