[gembud] Adding thte and mixr lines on Nsharp

Hi,

Has anyone out there modified Nsharp so that the skew-t plots include moist adiabats and mixing ratio lines? I've looked at the various files in $NAWIPS/gempak/programs/gui/nsharp(using 5.11.4), and it appears I need to tinker with the xwvid1.c file. Since I have minimal programming experience, I was hoping someone already has done this and would be willing to share their modified version.

James

James Murakami
Staff Meteorologist/Student Affairs
Department of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
University of California, Los Angeles
405 Hilgard Ave.
Los Angeles, CA  90095-1565

   e-mail: tenki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx