[gembud] Orientation of the map in GEMPAK -- picture for reference

I was strolling through archive.org and I found that SPC had a map oriented
in GEMPAK, which now shows as the white map. I like the SPCUS map setting in
GEMPAK, which zooms it in, but I was looking to be able to orient exact so
that if I drew up a personal outlook in GEMPAK, I could save the image and
overlay that with the SPC storm reports and verify reports. I am unable to
do that with the current setting. Here is the image I found, maybe you guys
can help:

http://web.archive.org/web/20000421102136/www.spc.noaa.gov/products/outlook/
day1otlk_2000.gif

Thank you very much!