[gembud] LUTs for Level II radar

Hi, folks,

I used to, before the great disk crashes, have some specially modified LUTs for Level II radar, that allowed me to use a white background rather than black. I've lost 'em, and although I've spent a fair bit of the afternoon looking, I couldn't find a reference to adequately explain the LUTs such as upc_radimg.tbl and upc_velimg.tbl so I can see about making similar mods

Does anyone have an explanation of the tables or perchance, has someone already done these tables for white background?

Thanks, gerry
--
Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager@xxxxxxxx
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.862.3983